Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I wish I could still fit in the sink...

I didn't think I had anything exciting to report today... but then I checked the camera for recent photos of Ada.
Here's what I found... I wish I could still have someone bathe me in the sink.
Remember when life was this easy? Ada loves the mirror...And can entertain herself for hours...

Other than that, not much else to report on the Ada scene. Her tooth is still coming in. She's still trying to crawl. She's getting better at stealing toys back from Eva on their play dates. And she's still not on a napping schedule. But she's sleeping through the night -- 14 hours straight is still the record. And she's still having whiny moments where she gets so frustrated from not being able to crawl yet that she just screams. I think we all have those moments in life.

I'm sure we'll have a more eventful weekend coming up as we are off to our first Halloween party. Stay tuned for some spooktacular photos to come...

Moral of the story: Just go look in a mirror and smile. Someone will smile right back at you. Then you can make faces at them, and they'll make faces back too.




1 comment:

Bayjb said...

I do wish I could fit in a sink and still entertain myself that easily. Oh the good old days. I CANNOT wait to see pictures of her in a costume. Maybe when I stop by we can dress her up for pictures? She'll get the crawling thing down pat still, one day she'll just do it.