Monday, December 8, 2008

Soooo guilty...

I'm on the phone with my mom... chit chatting away...cleaning up the kitchen ...blah blah, "oh yeah, Friday sounds great... anytime... whatever works best for you..." blah blah... "alright... see you then... have a good night...love you too". I return to this in my living room.
How can you be mad at that face? So what if it was a full glass of water? It's just water. A few towels and a change into dry footie pajamas and we'll be as good as new. Now I know not to leave an unattended beverage on the coffee table. Good to know.
Moral of the story: Once they are mobile, there is no going back. Just learn to roll with the punches, go with the flow, and clean up the messes. Sing and dance while cleaning if it makes you feel better. It works for me.

No comments: