Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Much Too Fun To Stop For A Photo

Anna was here a few weeks ago and I never got a chance to upload my attempt at taking cute photos of her visit.

I must say "attempt" because these ladies were having too much fun to stop and pose for me.

There was the bath that turned into a one hour swim party, complete with underwater kissing rubber duckies. (Ada was having a blast contrary to what this photo my suggest...)


And then there were the movie movie watching parties. Ada was too busy drinking her water and watching the movie to stand up next to Anna or put the sippy cup down.
I take full blame for only having these few lame pictures since I didn't pull out my camera until late in the day and by then they were too distracted to care.

Moral of the story: Sometimes, even the Mom-arazzi need time off from taking pictures.

No comments: