Monday, May 26, 2008

Ada's Adventures in Eating

All I can do is hope and wish and dream that Ada re balances her happy time soon. I know it's getting old. Her daycare knows it's getting really old - especially when you have a handful of other kids screaming at you on a daily basis. But I'm honestly not sure what else I can do to make her happier right now. I wish there was a magic potion I could give her but again, I don't believe in using hard liquor on a child this small -- even if she is big for her age.

What I have tried so far is to start her on solids and wait it out. As each day passes, we're slowly inching closer to her first (and second and third) tooth popping up. I can feel them more and more each day. All Rick and I can say at this point is " This is why babies are so cute." And she is cute. And worth it. But come on already! Enough with the fussiness. I'm told it gets better soon. Wish us all luck and patience.

Moral of the story: You're not alone if your kid is a hot mess like mine. :)

No comments: